What You Need: 1/3 cup, pitted, halved fresh sweet cherries 3 tbsp. cherry jello 2 tbsp. orange juice 1 tbsp. finely, grated orange peel 1 two oz. bag pecan halves, broken 1 tbsp.
Decorating for Outdoor Entertainment
Dated: August 25 2015
- Choosing Furniture: Being strategic when picking furniture is vital, try saving space by using "two in one" types of furniture such as storage ottomans and benches, nesting tables and folding chairs.
- Arranging the Furniture: Now that you have your furniture, its time to set it up. Try placing the seating and tables around the perimeter and give your guests a nice plot of space in the middle to stand and move around with ease.
- Foliage: You may already have plenty of plants, but be sure to watch where they are placed, plants easily make a deserted space feel like an alluring getaway. Now that we're in a drought, it would be wise to use plants that do not require a lot of watering such as succulents.
- Lighting: When it comes to lighting, you can't go wrong with string lights across the patio that can open up small areas around your get together. Plus with these lights, you get a warm glow instead of an interrogating spotlight, resulting in cozy vibe.
- Adding Extra Seating: If you're finding yourself coming short on places to sit toss down some floor throw pillows, they're super cozy and very easy to add or subtract.
Having been in the mortgage business since 2000, Justin Grable has extensive experience in the industry which has landed him on the list of the top 1% mortgage originators in America year after year. ....